Saturday, July 5, 2014

Google Alert - Addict

Google
Addict
As-it-happens update July 5, 2014
NEWS
Kara Allbaugh Lost 80 Pounds – “I Was a Food Addict and then Something Shifted. I'm So Glad.”
My name is Kara, I'm from Nebraska, and I was a food addict. This was my first introduction to Kara Allbaugh, this week's True Weight Loss Story ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
PsychCentral.com
Addiction Starts With Overcorrection in the Brain
New research suggests that the process of a brain becoming addicted is similar to a driver overcorrecting a vehicle. When drugs and alcohol release ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Video games turned my son into raging school-hating monster
“It is absolutely an addiction, he would stay on continuously if we let him ... Emil Hodzic from the Video Game Addiction Treatment Centre in Sydney.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment