Monday, June 2, 2014

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for Affliction

Latest News from our blog: Survey: Getting inside the mind of a Social Media Marketer
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 8 new results
Icon
The Weigh Down - The Amity Affliction
I've lived the argument So much so you don't know who I am They know Though my hands are made of stone And I break everything I say They save me from myself And they say my name Weighed down on the way...
02/06/14 15:14 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Icon
Lost & Fading - The Amity Affliction
So young, heartbroken Daydreaming, lost focus Weaker than you've ever been Guilty on a fading train You should blame they never The saddest thing you've ever seen Your feet stuck in the sinking sand Your...
02/06/14 15:14 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Icon
Give It All - The Amity Affliction
Just take it all My heart, my bones My every word from out my lungs My every breath and every thought Take every word I've ever sang Although I'm glad to help you out And get your feet back on the ground...
02/06/14 15:14 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Icon
Forest Fire - The Amity Affliction
I'm standing by the riverside Dreaming, oh come save me now I'm feeling like I can't escape Screaming, love come pull me out All this darkness inside me Well, I'm the creator of this loneliness I feel...
02/06/14 15:14 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Icon
Death's Head - The Amity Affliction
I held death's head this evening Can't keep my heart from beating Can't keep my throat from screaming There has to be another way for me to keep on living I held death's head this evening Closed mind and...
02/06/14 15:14 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Icon
No Title
...days 1 Farmboy admin 476 days 1 Farmboy adore 1289 days 1 Farmboy Affliction 1540 days 1 Farmboy Aimbot 2185 days 1 Farmboy Airwavez 1666 days 1 Farmboy AJPMJ 1221 days 1 Farmboy akthsh 330 days 1 Farmboy...
02/06/14 15:11 | United States | game.d3jsp.org Tweet
Icon
Fast Loans
...these are important to be taken affliction of. They prove to be added important than the desires of your ... grab the Fast loans and yield affliction of all the budgetary crunches.
02/06/14 09:34 | Germany | hierschreibenwir.de Tweet
Icon
My Father's Son - The Amity Affliction
I am my father's son I am my father's mistakes I'm easily undone and I'm no stranger to rage I am no stranger to rage I am my father's son I am my father's mistakes All my life I have been trying to understand...
02/06/14 08:50 | Spain | letras.com Tweet
Blogs 3 new results
Icon
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary: Review: Superman #31
But most importantly for me, it includes some solid characterization showing once again how Superman's affliction is effecting those around him. And, the Superman characterization regarding Lois is intriguing...
02/06/14 15:00 | United States | comicboxcommentary.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
lntended: The Amity Affliction by Alexandra Messick on...
lntended: The Amity Affliction by Alexandra Messick on Flickr.
02/06/14 12:15 | United States | crossroadds.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
forgottenawesome: Do You Love Someone With Depression? If...
Your relationship may seem one-sided during these times, but by helping your partner through a very difficult and painful affliction, you are strengthening your relationship and their mental health in...
02/06/14 09:07 | United States | juhcohboh.tumblr.com Tweet
Discussions 1 new result
Icon
Song of the day thread.
New Amity Affliction is rad as ****.
02/06/14 05:13 | United States | gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment