Sunday, July 13, 2014

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for Addict

Latest News from our blog: Germany vs Argentina ? Performance on and off the field :...
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 27 new results
Icon
No Title
...i-donot-know laugh-addict imthefreakingheadmaster laugh-addict willcrayonthatrack laugh-addict yourbiggestsecret ... laugh-addict milithegreat laugh-addict givehugssdodrugss captain-pimp-unicorn laugh-addict letsmorningthenight...
13/07/14 18:52 | United States | bewbin.com Tweet
Icon
Lefranc & Bourgeois Flashe Vinyl Paint - BLICK art materials
There is no paint like Flashe. Anywhere. I'm a Flashe-addict. Or a Flashe-r. So rich, such high-load pigment! The colors are glowy Renaissance hues--Veronese green, Brueghel red, you feel as...
13/07/14 18:37 | United States | dickblick.com Tweet
Icon
My brother was arrested for a DUI and possession -- what are the legal...
My brother is a heroin addict whose life is spiraling out of control. Just recently he was found ... implications? My brother is a heroin addict whose life is spiraling out of control. Just recently he was found...
13/07/14 18:30 | United States | in.answers.yahoo.com Tweet
Icon
[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : My brother was arrested for a DUI and...
My brother is a heroin addict whose life is spiraling out of control. Just recently he was found ... implications? My brother is a heroin addict whose life is spiraling out of control. Just recently he was found...
13/07/14 18:28 | United States | answers.yahoo.com Tweet
Icon
lab604
digital designer // art director, jedi, internet addict, tech savvy; into art, design, music, history, retro stuff, travelling, philosophy etc. http://www.lab604.net http://www.flickr.com/photos/l...
13/07/14 18:25 | Brazil | lomography.de Tweet
Icon
Dealing In Science Fiction Classics At Readercon
...financial sector, it might make sense to think of the country as an addict.... 8 'No wheeling or dealing to get Snowden' BARACK Obama won't be scrambling jets or engaging in high-level diplomatic bartering...
13/07/14 18:22 | Australia | hotheadlines.com.au Tweet
Icon
Reactions Home acne treatment - Subsume Hypersensitivity
Acknowledge it's common to gain your present the smoking addict cleanly can't look into chances as soon... To make certain , another an immense mind the smoking addict doesn't weigh is going to be the simply...
13/07/14 18:11 | Indonesia | kombes.com Tweet
Icon
Knightley: Finding fame not easy
" She added: "Luckily, it was so long ago, I don't remember. But I'm still alive, I'm still here and I'm not a drug addict, so I must have been all right!" In her new film Begin Again she plays a singer-songwriter...
13/07/14 18:08 | United Kingdom | tyronetimes.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Knightley: Finding fame not easy
" She added: "Luckily, it was so long ago, I don't remember. But I'm still alive, I'm still here and I'm not a drug addict, so I must have been all right!" In her new film Begin Again she plays a singer-songwriter...
13/07/14 18:08 | United Kingdom | wetherbynews.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Sexy 'Satisfaction' arrives; Jack Bauer departs - Orlando Sentinel
Wait until you see the conditions under which Rush operates. Rush, an addict, does things his way as he helps the affluent of Los Angeles who are in medical crises. Ellis is appealing; the show is preposterous...
13/07/14 17:51 | United States | orlandosentinel.com Tweet
Icon
Guy Climbs Trough Window And Falls Down
...on his action: "Squirrel whether that come from?", "Is he a drug addict?" "Of course, crazy!". Eyewitnesses said passers-by, not to go near the entrance, as they may fall man. Some have stated that the...
13/07/14 17:26 | United States | liveleak.com Tweet
Icon
Cafe threatened by redesign plans at Murrumbeena Station
...about 5.40am most weekdays, ready to give his early bird caffeine-addict clients their first fix of the morning. “I have people waiting for me when I get here,” he said, laughing. “I get out of the car...
13/07/14 17:15 | Australia | standard.net.au Tweet
Icon
Cafe threatened by redesign plans at Murrumbeena Station
...about 5.40am most weekdays, ready to give his early bird caffeine-addict clients their first fix of the morning. “I have people waiting for me when I get here,” he said, laughing. “I get out of the car...
13/07/14 17:15 | Australia | bendigoadvertiser.com.au Tweet
Icon
Cafe threatened by redesign plans at Murrumbeena Station
...about 5.40am most weekdays, ready to give his early bird caffeine-addict clients their first fix of the morning. “I have people waiting for me when I get here,” he said, laughing. “I get out of the car...
13/07/14 17:15 | Australia | mailtimes.com.au Tweet
Icon
jennifer flake @jenniferflake Instagram photos
I'm a crazy cat lady in training , Make up junkie/ulta addict and a loving army wife. I love reading, hot tea and my little furry babies. http://www.facebook.com/jennifer.flake1 24h jenniferflake...
13/07/14 15:15 | United States | web.stagram.com Tweet
Icon
Video Gallery - Page 4233
...F alcon EPIC T... Just As Planned Uploaded by comptech224 Bagel Addict BAGEL Uploaded by Krazy Kompany The Epic Fails of Super Smash... Just As Planned Uploaded by comptech224 nope.wmv Nope.avi Uploaded...
13/07/14 15:12 | United States | knowyourmeme.com Tweet
Icon
Knightley: Finding fame not easy
" She added: "Luckily, it was so long ago, I don't remember. But I'm still alive, I'm still here and I'm not a drug addict, so I must have been all right!" In her new film Begin Again she plays a singer-songwriter...
13/07/14 14:21 | United Kingdom | thametoday.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Sexy Satisfaction arrives Jack Bauer departs
Wait until you see the conditions under which Rush operates. Rush, an addict, does things his way as he helps the affluent of Los Angeles who are in medical crises. Ellis is appealing; the show is preposterous...
13/07/14 12:04 | United States | orlandosentinel.com Tweet
Icon
Recovering addict says community support is key in drug battle
” That “medication” that drove the recovering drug addict was heroin, which had a hold on his life for... “But I had to change my whole lifestyle. Being an addict is a 24/7 job. My recovery is the same thing.”...
13/07/14 11:14 | United States | chillicothegazette.com Tweet
Icon
The Good Girl
She was suspended from college and neighbors were discussing she had become a junkie – a drug addict. Now the news didn't really affect me at that time. I got a chance to dig at her – “See! Your good...
13/07/14 10:09 | United States | filmannex.com Tweet
Icon
Knightley: Finding fame not easy
" She added: "Luckily, it was so long ago, I don't remember. But I'm still alive, I'm still here and I'm not a drug addict, so I must have been all right!" In her new film Begin Again she plays a singer-songwriter...
13/07/14 10:05 | United Kingdom | lutontoday.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Arizona ranked in top five for alcohol-related deaths, CDC study says
...have no voice in their communities. "When your family member is an addict or an alcoholic it's shameful to admit that," Carise said. And for people in recovery, she said, being open about their struggles...
13/07/14 09:17 | United States | ktar.com Tweet
Icon
Knightley: Finding fame not easy
" She added: "Luckily, it was so long ago, I don't remember. But I'm still alive, I'm still here and I'm not a drug addict, so I must have been all right!" In her new film Begin Again she plays a singer-songwriter...
13/07/14 08:54 | United Kingdom | leamingtoncourier.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Black Zara Jeans, Green Palm Print Zara Blazers, White Printed Clutch Zara...
...And: all except of my shoes is from Zara! I`m a Zara lover and addict ...
13/07/14 06:50 | United States | chictopia.com Tweet
Icon
Confessions Of A Former 'Sweet Valley High' Addict : NPR
Often, when people ask me what I read as a young girl, I lie. Or, I should say, I lie by omission. I tell them about my brilliant fourth-grade teacher, Miss Artis, who assigned us Johnny Tremain and Where...
13/07/14 06:25 | United States | dailyme.com Tweet
Icon
Confessions Of A Former 'Sweet Valley High' Addict : NPR
Often, when people ask me what I read as a young girl, I lie. Or, I should say, I lie by omission. I tell them about my brilliant fourth-grade teacher, Miss Artis, who assigned us Johnny Tremain and Where...
13/07/14 06:25 | United States | dailyme-com-1118544767.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com Tweet
Icon
Angelina Jolie to Sue Daily Mail over Heroine Video Story
...rambling on the phone: Haunting video of Angelina Jolie the heroin addict has severely been critized by many for being in bad taste, especially as Jolie has come a long way since then and is now leading...
13/07/14 04:21 | India | ibtimes.co.in Tweet
Blogs 22 new results
Icon
Something Literarily Different | Davida Chazan
...original recipes may follow) and; a chocolate gourmet ( NOT an addict – recommendations also may follow). Just so you know, I cannot promise that all the books I review here will be on Israeli or Jewish...
13/07/14 19:02 | United States | blogs.timesofisrael.com Tweet
Icon
У нас на портале Gucci by gucci lady
30 дек. 2013 г. - The truth is, ever since I became a nail polish addict, I ve been waiting for Chanel to do something crazy for Christmas. But one look at its Nuit. Ботинки burberry недорого и другие...
13/07/14 18:53 | Germany | mksfdm.besaba.com Tweet
Icon
Akuztik Addict!: TOVE LO: HABITS (VEVO DSCVR)
From Sweden, here's Ebba Tove Elsa Nilsson now popularly known as TOVE LO performing her breakthrough hit "Habits (Stay High)", exclusive for Vevo DSCVR. The infectious track appears on her debut ep Truth...
13/07/14 18:53 | United States | akuztikaddict.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
No Title
STUPID!! I am the mother of a meth addict, I am disenchanted with the war on drugs. FACT the war on drugs is a failure. Meth has almost destroyed my life and I don’t touch...
13/07/14 18:32 | United States | rightwingnews.com Tweet
Icon
We learned so much today! - Amsterdam, The Netherlands Travel Blog
And the clean stuff they hand out vs what you get on the street actually helps them be normal (for a heroin addict, I guess). Criminal behavior by them has gone way down, you don't see junkies in the...
13/07/14 18:31 | United States | blog.travelpod.com Tweet
Icon
...recover! A recovered meth addict's blog
I’ve got to admit, for a computer programmer, it is pretty dumb that I didn’t know this, but I see I was not alone… What I’m talking about is those annoying birthday reminders that have been driving me...
13/07/14 18:16 | United States | recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Cha Yi Un Art du Thé
...article), avec cette fois encore des *sencha* de Hon.yama, ... A Tea Addict's Journal Guide to buying tea in China: Part II – what to do - So let’s say you settled on a tea store and you’re about to go in...
13/07/14 18:11 | United States | chayiartoftea.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
No Title
...was going on. As a bonus you do get to see Marc Anthony as a drug addict/crazy person. I enjoyed King of Comedy much more. And I think it may be one of my favorite DeNiro roles.
13/07/14 18:07 | United Kingdom | ropeofsilicon.com Tweet
Icon
Tricia Marshall replied to Tiffany Noth's discussion Introduce Yoursel...
...everything that is on my mind. Blog: www.nikkicraddock.com instagram (addict): www.instagram.com/nikki412 facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nikki Craddock412 ▶ Permalink Reply by Autism Warrior Mom July 3...
13/07/14 18:03 | United States | bloggymoms.com Tweet
Icon
Photo
s-video laugh-addict ) Jul 13, 2014
13/07/14 17:42 | United States | sinfulwishes.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
Join us on Goodreads!
For the past two months, I keep my reading pace at 1 book per week (I know, it’s still far below Stela; but Stela is a book-addict). If you feel like trying a new cool tool which might enhance your...
13/07/14 17:30 | United States | lukasliebich.com Tweet
Icon
An Interview with Jervey Tervalon
...Amistad: 224 pp., $24.99). William Gibson, chef and ex-con drug addict, begins working for Lamont “Monster” Stiles, a pop music star who bleaches his skin white, has a “Lair” populated by young boys...
13/07/14 17:15 | United States | argumentsworthhaving.com Tweet
Icon
"Love is like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender...
Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he’s not there, you feel like an addict who can’t get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what...
13/07/14 13:29 | United States | ourforeverisover.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
is this girl for real, me on tinder: oh my god he looks like a drug...
me on tinder: oh my god he looks like a drug addict Posted 6 hours ago 38 notes
13/07/14 12:23 | United States | theyellowbrickroad.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
Catching Fire – which is better: the movie or the book? | cinebrary
I am so excited for the future of this film series. I read the book in one of my crazed, addict-style, reading binges. I had just finished The Hunger Games and took full advantage of Amazon’s (often...
13/07/14 11:35 | United States | cinebrary.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Davida Chazan
...poet, amateur baker, average bowler and a chocolate gourmet (not an addict). She also has a passion for reading (despite her mild dyslexia) and writing book reviews. Her "day job" is resource development...
13/07/14 06:50 | United States | blogs.timesofisrael.com Tweet
Icon
Tricia Marshall's Page
...i am an air force wife, a reservist in the air force, a workout addict, a cancer survivor, a health food nut, animal lover, an early childhood education enthusiast, a gardener, a dreamer, and a person...
13/07/14 03:00 | United States | bloggymoms.com Tweet
Icon
Greater Videos: Get The Best From Your Video Games
Playing and practicing a game is something that should be fun. If you feel that you are becoming a video game addict, then you may want to bring this up to your doctor. Did you know that some video games...
13/07/14 01:24 | United States | greatervideos.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
SCRAP ADDICT: ''In a Gentle Way you can Change the World"...
Finally I can SHARE my canvas! It feels like AGES ago that I made it!! It's the first time I've made an 8 x 8 inch canvas & it's a really cute, easy to manage size :-D I created this piece for 7Dots Studio...
13/07/14 00:56 | United States | helentilbury.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Journal with quotes, poetry, lyrics.
...watering them? The difference between an addict and one who is drowning is the one who is drowning knows it. The addict will drink the sea until it becomes him. 1. I still love you, I don’t think I ever...
12/07/14 20:40 | United States | pralinkaa.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Homesick | We do recover! A recovered meth addict's blog
For no particular reason, this song was on my mind when I woke up this morning. I hadn’t listened to it for many years, but it was my favourite of the songs on The Cure’s Disintegration album. Those words...
12/07/14 19:36 | United States | recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Kemmie Michael’s Indie-versary Sale Blitz!
...Michaels romances. There are stalker links on my home page. Coffee Addict… Self-explanatory. Kemmie’s Facebook Page Kemmie’s Website
12/07/14 14:49 | United States | booktrollsrealescapebookblog.com Tweet
Discussions 42 new results
Icon
Does the shame ever go away? | Addiction: Substance Abuse
you need to remember 3 things you are not a bad person, you are an addict,  YOU CAN live a life with out this addiction Stay strong, and be careful. God Grant Me the serenity to accept the things I cannot...
13/07/14 18:49 | United States | medhelp.org Tweet
Icon
Race Team Alliance
...golden. As far as Tonys looks go . He looks like every unshaven drug addict & drunk walking down the street here where I live . And that is exactly what I see looking at Tony . Well now I also see Aristotle...
13/07/14 18:30 | United States | topix.com Tweet
Icon
To think that the majority of people don't realise stuff can be bought...
...nothing second hand to buy! I love getting a bargain, total ebay addict. I was gutted when I realised the pound shop sold kallo rice cakes, I'd been paying 70p extra per pack and we use a lot . It's part...
13/07/14 16:08 | United Kingdom | mumsnet.com Tweet
Icon
VIRUS WARNING from BHW. Are you getting them? MODS fix this!!
Today,  12:31 PM #10 Aluminium Tim Hortons Addict Join Date Dec 2013 Location Canada Posts 412 Thanks 237 Thanked 321 Times in 202 Posts Re: VIRUS WARNING from BHW. Are you getting...
13/07/14 13:31 | United States | blackhatworld.com Tweet
Icon
if lewis klitschko didnt get stopped,how many rounds do you think it would...
Today, 11:36 AM   # 3 HerolGee Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: 4,452 vCash: 500 Re: if lewis klitschko didnt get stopped,how many rounds do you think it would be...
13/07/14 12:36 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Who's more likely to end up bankrupt : Mayweather or Pacquiao? - Boxing...
Today, 11:35 AM   # 9 Barrera Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast ESB Addict   Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Melbourne, Australia Posts: 4,271 vCash: 500 Re: Who's more likely to end up bankrupt : Mayweather...
13/07/14 12:35 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
draineloo's body punches....
Today, 11:34 AM   # 6 progamer Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Nov 2013 Posts: 4,048 vCash: 500 Re: draineloo's body punches.... Quote: Originally Posted by Lartize If you mean his...
13/07/14 12:34 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Did Foreman duck Quarry
Today, 11:30 AM   # 22 Surf-Bat Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Jul 2010 Location: Los Angeles Posts: 3,081 vCash: 500 Re: Did Foreman duck Quarry Quote: Originally Posted by Bummy...
13/07/14 12:30 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Would Lara Be A Threat To Floyd Still?
Today, 11:19 AM   # 12 Beatle Sheer Analysis ESB Addict   Join Date: Apr 2009 Posts: 3,282 vCash: 1395 Re: Would Lara Be A Threat To Floyd Still? Lara would beat Floyd. Floyd never fights...
13/07/14 12:19 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
117-111 for Canelo? WHO REALLY runs BOXING Oscar or Haymon? LoL
Today, 11:17 AM   # 7 markq Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Apr 2010 Location: San Diego, CA Posts: 4,948 vCash: 500 Re: 117-111 for Canelo? WHO REALLY runs BOXING Oscar or Haymon?...
13/07/14 12:17 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Why can't we find a way to get along?
...parents (usual disclaimers apply). My brother used to be a drug addict years ago ... his stupid tales have been used on many occasions to highlight the dangers of drugs to DD. Our screaming and swearing...
13/07/14 12:12 | United States | cafemom.com Tweet
Icon
Tz Showcase » Fsot Iwc Portuguese Chronograph 3714-47 Black Dial - Like...
Trades accepted in AP, JLC, IWC, Rolex, Omega, GO and Zenith brands. I am a watch addict, not a dealer.
13/07/14 12:05 | United States | forums.timezone.com Tweet
Icon
drainelo vs. air.....
Today, 11:02 AM   # 5 progamer Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Nov 2013 Posts: 4,048 vCash: 500 Re: drainelo vs. air..... Quote: Originally Posted by Mrtibbs Sorry but Lara fought...
13/07/14 12:02 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Biggest robbery this year.
Today, 10:57 AM   # 87 progamer Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Nov 2013 Posts: 4,048 vCash: 500 Re: Biggest robbery this year. Quote: Originally Posted by PJ Damn! Lara was so out...
13/07/14 11:57 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
***Manny Pacquiao vs Canelo Alvarez***
Today, 10:53 AM   # 45 weegriffin Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Aug 2009 Posts: 1,795 vCash: 3333 Re: ***Manny Pacquiao vs Canelo Alvarez*** Quote: Originally Posted by hityounot...
13/07/14 11:53 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Mayweather fans saying Canelo beat Lara but Castillo didn't beat mayweather...
Today, 10:45 AM   # 12 progamer Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Nov 2013 Posts: 4,048 vCash: 500 Re: Mayweather fans saying Canelo beat Lara but Castillo didn't beat mayweather 1st...
13/07/14 11:45 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Lara runs too much. Put his ass in with Kirkland.
Today, 10:42 AM   # 23 VG_Addict Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Jun 2012 Posts: 2,581 vCash: 1607 Re: Lara runs too much. Put his ass in with Kirkland. Quote: Originally Posted by...
13/07/14 11:42 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Lara-canelo Who Do You Think Won?
Today, 10:26 AM   # 50 weegriffin Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Aug 2009 Posts: 1,795 vCash: 3333 Re: Lara-Canelo Who Do You Think Won? Quote: Originally Posted by mafioso algieri...
13/07/14 11:26 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
***Pacquiao vs Lara***
Today, 10:19 AM   # 1 LordJomski Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: May 2011 Posts: 2,378 vCash: 75 ***Pacquiao vs Lara*** Lara barely made 155 last time but he sure looked fine, at least...
13/07/14 11:19 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
"the Real Deal"
Today, 10:04 AM   # 15 guncho next champion! ESB Addict   Join Date: Oct 2007 Posts: 1,792 vCash: 1000 Re: "The Real Deal" thats what i don't like about holyfield he is whiney biatch outside...
13/07/14 11:04 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Corrie Sanders vs Nikolai Valuev
Today, 10:01 AM   # 21 Saintpat Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,061 vCash: 1000 Re: Corrie Sanders vs Nikolai Valuev Does anyone know Sanders' back story as to why...
13/07/14 11:01 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
There was a lot more action and excitment than there was in the Mayweather...
Today, 09:58 AM   # 1 iceferg Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Apr 2008 Posts: 4,738 vCash: 2648 There was a lot more action and excitment than there was in the Mayweather fight...
13/07/14 10:58 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Lara sums up the American Dream
Today, 09:50 AM   # 3 ThaWiseJester Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,683 vCash: 1000 Re: Lara sums up the American Dream Quote: Originally Posted by Hanz Cholo He got...
13/07/14 10:50 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Canelo needs a real trainer !
Today, 09:47 AM   # 3 weegriffin Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Aug 2009 Posts: 1,795 vCash: 3333 Re: Canelo needs a real trainer ! Canelo is really skilled, good defence and punch...
13/07/14 10:47 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Butterbean Vs Mike Tyson (why Didn't It Happen?)
Today, 09:32 AM   # 25 HerolGee Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: 4,452 vCash: 500 Re: Butterbean Vs Mike Tyson (Why Didn't It Happen?) Quote: Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer...
13/07/14 10:32 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Like it or not, Canelo is the truth...
Today, 09:29 AM   # 18 SweetSciGuru Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Feb 2014 Location: SweetScienceVille, USA Posts: 3,477 vCash: 500 Re: Like it or not, Canelo is the truth... Lara made...
13/07/14 10:29 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Putting 7 feet between you and your opponent | Lara's "ring generalshi...
Today, 09:26 AM   # 2 Barrera Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast ESB Addict   Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Melbourne, Australia Posts: 4,271 vCash: 500 Re: Lara's "ring generalship" he did very well early...
13/07/14 10:26 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Top 50 Fighters to Never Win a World Title
Today, 09:25 AM   # 55 dpw417 Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Jul 2007 Posts: 3,330 vCash: 215 Re: Top 50 Fighters to Never Win a World Title Quote: Originally Posted by mcvey Benton...
13/07/14 10:25 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Ineffective Aggression vs Unused Offense
Today, 09:21 AM   # 13 MagnificentMatt Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Nov 2006 Posts: 1,651 vCash: 1000 Re: Ineffective Aggression vs Unused Offense Lara ran? He landed the more significant...
13/07/14 10:21 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
1973 Foreman vs 1988 Tyson
Today, 09:16 AM   # 90 Sardu RIP Mr. Bun: 2007-2012 ESB Addict   Join Date: Jan 2008 Posts: 1,709 vCash: 1000 Re: 1973 Foreman vs 1988 Tyson I don't give any credence to the analogy of Tyson...
13/07/14 10:16 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Lara runs, mayweather evades,where's the difference?
Today, 09:09 AM   # 33 ThaWiseJester Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Mar 2009 Posts: 1,683 vCash: 1000 Re: Lara runs, mayweather evades,where's the difference? Quote: Originally Posted...
13/07/14 10:09 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Should there Be A Canelo Vs Lara II?
Today, 08:56 AM   # 1 SweetSciGuru Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Feb 2014 Location: SweetScienceVille, USA Posts: 3,477 vCash: 500 Should there Be A Canelo Vs Lara II? The fight last...
13/07/14 09:56 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Md/va/dc Golfers- Episode Iv | The 19th Hole
Posted Today, 08:51 AM My name is Terphack and I am a addict. Outside the Lines should have expanded its story to include things such as this forum in describing golf addiction.  First half...
13/07/14 09:51 | United States | golfwrx.com Tweet
Icon
1993-94 Tommy Morrison v.s Haye
Today, 08:46 AM   # 52 Sardu RIP Mr. Bun: 2007-2012 ESB Addict   Join Date: Jan 2008 Posts: 1,709 vCash: 1000 Re: 1993-94 Tommy Morrison v.s Haye I hate to admit this because I abhor Haye and...
13/07/14 09:46 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Saul Alvarez vs. Erislandy Lara RBR
Today, 08:43 AM   # 1587 Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep ESB Addict   Join Date: Dec 2012 Location: ATL GA..Trailer Park 12 Lot 2FU Posts: 4,070 vCash: 368 Re: Saul Alvarez vs. Erislandy Lara RBR...
13/07/14 09:43 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Pain is ruining my life | NeuroTalk Support Groups
I have a weird issue with taking drugs probably since so many doctors have treated me like a drug addict for asking for medication to help my pain. Like I broke my spine and had two failed fusions just...
13/07/14 09:40 | United States | neurotalk.psychcentral.com Tweet
Icon
25 racks
  (# 9 ) sfleinen 14.1 & One Pocket Addict     Status: Online Posts: 7,010 vCash: 4100 iTrader: 1 / 100% Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Carmel, NY (1.5-hour north of Manhattan)...
13/07/14 08:22 | United States | forums.azbilliards.com Tweet
Icon
Advice needed for upcoming surgery - SoberRecovery
the pain med thing had me quite concerned. i let my oncologist know im a recovering alcoholic/addict was clean and sober 13 months and had a concern about the pain meds. i was so relieved listening to...
13/07/14 08:01 | United States | soberrecovery.com Tweet
Icon
**** Kirks Championships 2014 : Your Predictions **** | Boxing News 24...
Today, 05:37 AM   # 1686 David B Belt holder ESB Addict   Join Date: Feb 2006 Location: How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?...
13/07/14 06:37 | United States | boxingforum24.com Tweet
Icon
Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Last Hours Of...
Wacko looked like death for years because he was a hopeless drug addict that abused his body with chemicals. Karen Carpenter actually had a disease that apparently got worse over time and would eventually...
12/07/14 18:49 | United States | topix.com Tweet
Icon
Kindle Book Freebies
Yesterday,  07:37 AM #2828 barefooted L11 Spoofee Addict Join Date Mar 2009 Location Oklahoma Posts 6,614 Thanked 587 The Descent Series: Books 1–3 by SM Reine She was destined to be a...
12/07/14 08:37 | United States | spoofee.com Tweet
Icon
Ptsd Support Thread
...the worst withdrawals I'd experienced. And I'm a former heroin addict, so withdrawal symptoms were pretty much a part of life for me for a long time. The acute phase didn't last as long as opioid withdrawals...
11/07/14 16:13 | United States | gaiaonline.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment