Thursday, August 21, 2014

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for Adams Girl

Latest News from our blog: Talkwalker among the Top 15 Social Media Monitoring Tools...
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 1 new result
Icon
Fighting Words, Part 2 by Imogen Sara Smith
On the run after a string of killings, he takes up instead with Rosie (Julie Adams), a saloon girl, and becomes a drifting gambler. Rosie tells him he’ll never buy that horse farm, that he only clings...
20/08/14 03:08 | United States | movingimagesource.us Tweet
Blogs 1 new result
Icon
Amy Adams: "I’m like the luckiest girl in the world. I’ve gotten...
Amy Adams : "I’m like the luckiest girl in the world. I’ve gotten to be a princess, I’ve gotten to work with the Muppets. A lot of my childhood dreams...
21/08/14 16:09 | United States | virgules.tumblr.com Tweet
Discussions 1 new result
Icon
The Red Head Thread
...saw American Hustle (great flick) I always thought Amy Adams was cute, the adorable girl next door type. So I was wrong, she is absolutely smoking hot in this movie Jennifer Lawrence isn't exactly shabby...
21/08/14 04:21 | United States | stripersonline.com Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment