Sunday, October 19, 2014

Google Alert - Accent

Google
Accent
As-it-happens update October 20, 2014
NEWS
CBS Local
Pittsburgh Goes Dahn As Having The Worst Accent In The US
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The city known for steel, Super Bowl rings and repeatedly hailed as one of the best places to live has a more nefarious title: ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The X Factor: Chloe Jasmine speaks out on 'fake' accent claims 'I'm proud of who I am'
Chloe dismissed the accusation, saying: 'I used to hide the accent because I was teased for it. I don't now. I'm proud of who I am.' She also addressed ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Autoblog (blog)
2015 Dodge Charger priced from $27995, Hellcat from $63995*
On the inside, the Charger SE features standard Dark Brushed interior accent bezels, media hub with SD-card reader, USB input, and auxiliary audio ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment