Wednesday, October 29, 2014

[Talkwalker Alerts] Alert for Accent

Latest News from our blog: Talkwalker How-To: Refining your search queries
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!
News 50 new results
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Daily Echo)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:25 | United Kingdom | dailyecho.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Swindon Advertiser)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:25 | United Kingdom | swindonadvertiser.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Your Local Guardian)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:22 | United Kingdom | yourlocalguardian.co.uk Tweet
Icon
MC Harry Potter? Daniel Radcliffe Shows Off His Rapping Skills [VIDEO]
...the song. Radcliffe went one step further by using an American accent for his "impromptu" performance. The skit met with huge applause from the audience and has already racked up thousands hits on...
29/10/14 15:19 | United Kingdom | ibtimes.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Somerset County Gazette)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:18 | United Kingdom | somersetcountygazette.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From East London and West Essex Guardian...
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:14 | United Kingdom | guardian-series.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Haringey Independent)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:12 | United Kingdom | haringeyindependent.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Western Telegraph)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:12 | United Kingdom | westerntelegraph.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From The Bolton News)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:10 | United Kingdom | theboltonnews.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Basingstoke Gazette)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:10 | United Kingdom | basingstokegazette.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Echo)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:09 | United Kingdom | echo-news.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From St Helens Star)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:08 | United Kingdom | sthelensstar.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Falmouth Packet)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:08 | United Kingdom | falmouthpacket.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Oxford Mail)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:08 | United Kingdom | oxfordmail.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From The Oxford Times)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:07 | United Kingdom | oxfordtimes.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From The Westmorland Gazette)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:06 | United Kingdom | thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From York Press)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:06 | United Kingdom | yorkpress.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Hereford Times)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:05 | United Kingdom | herefordtimes.com Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Richmond and Twickenham Times)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:04 | United Kingdom | richmondandtwickenhamtimes.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Warrington Guardian)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:04 | United Kingdom | warringtonguardian.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:04 | United Kingdom | thetelegraphandargus.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Salisbury Journal)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:01 | United Kingdom | salisburyjournal.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Dorset Echo)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:01 | United Kingdom | dorsetecho.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Messenger Newspapers)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:01 | United Kingdom | messengernewspapers.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From The Argus)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 15:01 | United Kingdom | theargus.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From This Is Local London)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 14:59 | United Kingdom | thisislocallondon.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Wimbledon Guardian)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 14:59 | United Kingdom | wimbledonguardian.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Bucks Free Press)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 14:59 | United Kingdom | bucksfreepress.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From The Northern Echo)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 14:59 | United Kingdom | thenorthernecho.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing (From Wirral Globe)
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 14:57 | United Kingdom | wirralglobe.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Daniel Radcliffe's secret talent? Rapping
...one viewer. "Alert: Daniel Radcliffe is rapping in an American accent on #FallonTonight and it is AMAZING," tweeted another. If Radcliffe can write as well as he can rap, he just might have an album...
29/10/14 14:57 | United States | wyff4.com Tweet
Icon
''Would love to sing for Katrina Kaif,'' admits Natalie Di Luccio
My voice mainly fits films that feature an NRI Indian or foreigner which would then justify my accent. I sing for a lot of ad jingles which is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love experimenting...
29/10/14 14:51 | United States | glamsham.com Tweet
Icon
The Chaos!最有效美语发音练习
...首“诗”早已成为美国ESL(非母语英语)课堂普遍练习发音的课文。 (摘自1920 教科书 Drop Your Foreign Accent: engelsche uitspraakoefeningen by Dr. Gerard Nolst Trenité) Dearest creature in creation, Study English pronunciation. Sounds...
29/10/14 14:46 | China | chinadaily.com.cn Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 13:57 | United Kingdom | portsmouth.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 13:57 | United Kingdom | newsletter.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Webbe: Daughter keeps me dancing
"Kristina is a fantastic teacher and told me to be myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. I don't want to let all that tension get in the way of my Strictly...
29/10/14 13:57 | United Kingdom | bedfordtoday.co.uk Tweet
Icon
After being in the dance off in last week’s Strictly Come Dancing, Blue’s...
...myself. We have so much banter going on. I take the mickey out of her accent and voice. Simon got plenty of dancing practice in with Blue She leaves me lying on the floor gasping for breath, walking around...
29/10/14 13:39 | United Kingdom | heatworld.com Tweet
Icon
ďťż5 Valentine's Day Gifts Any Man Will Suppose Are ...
...present her our elegant Diamond Eternity Necklace, replete with 11 accent diamonds set on a sterling silver ring. Get steamy with a Valentines Day "scorching https://www.etsy.com/browse/valentines-d ay yoga"...
29/10/14 13:33 | Poland | adamantsynagogu77.blox.pl Tweet
Icon
Scottish wrestler Grado joins River City as newcomer Buster | River City...
...they'd bring her back actually. I used to love listening to her accent and loved it so much I'd watch YouTube videos of her just talking." Grado, who was approached to appear in the Scottish soap after...
29/10/14 12:38 | United Kingdom | digitalspy.co.uk Tweet
Icon
For Gorilla Glass testers, life is a daily grind (and scratch and drop...
...honoured at the G'Day USA gala in Los Angeles. 13/01/14. Australian accent: Stars fly the flag...
29/10/14 12:00 | Australia | hotheadlines.com.au Tweet
Icon
The Asianisation to Jamaica | Columns
...multicultural city..." he continued almost defensively in Punjabi accent. I felt my heavy head nodding apprehensively as I handed him three $100 bills, for two vegetarian patties and left. But as I walked...
29/10/14 11:26 | United States | jamaicaobserver.com Tweet
Icon
5 imported wines to try
Chill it for 20 minutes or so to release the copious aromas of violets and lavender that accent its rich flavors of blackberry jam. This winery also makes a terrific Châteauneuf-du-Pape that clocks in...
29/10/14 10:00 | United States | washingtonpost.com Tweet
Icon
The Struggle Of Being Asian-american On Halloween
...lady, call him Dr. Jones!" — which of course required putting on an accent . Talk about problematic. Halloween is particularly tricky (so to speak) in that a costume's success depends so much on what resonates...
29/10/14 09:37 | United States | apr.org Tweet
Icon
Wisconsin cement shortage caused by transport
...with unfinished projects. Source Workplace safety materials put accent on Spanish speakers The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration...
29/10/14 09:28 | United States | aggregateresearch.com Tweet
Icon
Tyler Ledbetter's Cool Space - a light filled space with art, skateboards...
He built a corner desk for his office; he built various functional accent pieces and crafted millwork to set off the window and door casings throughout. The former one car garage in the basement is...
29/10/14 07:00 | United States | al.com Tweet
Icon
Chef Manager | Bepton, Midhurst (gu29) | 60965098
Accent Catering have been named in the prestigious CATEY awards as one ... the operational requirement. Accent Catering Services are an established and ever growing fresh food...
29/10/14 05:08 | United Kingdom | caterer.com Tweet
Icon
B’ville Theatre Guild’s ‘Young Frankenstein’ captures lightning in a b...
Like Wilson, she’s a professional musician who really knows how to sing! And her Carpathian accent cools her down with a hint of cuteness. Skinny as a twisted rail draped in black, Josh Taylor’s wise-cracking...
29/10/14 04:23 | United States | eaglenewsonline.com Tweet
Icon
Island in the Sun
...smaller, cart-like design works as an accent piece. It separates the cook from people hanging out in the kitchen ... and makes the island pop as an accent piece. If you have quartz countertops, a butcher block can offset...
28/10/14 21:44 | United States | lipulse.com Tweet
Icon
Fury - Pistonheads
...'what if' (terrible by the way) Shane, that's the chap. His strong accent didn't help, will get it on DVD and watch it again with subtitles. bint 110 months Yesterday (18:04) Smiler. said: I think...
28/10/14 13:22 | United Kingdom | pistonheads.com Tweet
Icon
Snowboarding the Villarrica volcano in Chile
...path we were laying first tracks, though we were joined on our accent by two rogue telemarkers from Whitefish, Montana, whose beards and threadbare gear spoke volumes of their 200-day plus ski expedition...
28/10/14 08:49 | United States | redbull.com Tweet
Blogs 50 new results
Icon
Westerns... All'Italiana!: Remembering Akim Tamiroff
Tamiroff managed to develop a career in Hollywood despite his thick Russian accent.   Tamiroff's film debut came in 1932 in an uncredited role in “Okay, America!”. He performed in several more uncredited...
29/10/14 15:40 | United States | westernsallitaliana.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
froshandgan bmw dar tehran
...the Mazda2. All along, Hyundai's Accent soldiered on as competent, if somewhat unremarkable, contender ... configuration. First Look: 2012 Hyundai Accent
29/10/14 15:31 | United States | ukipsmt.org Tweet
Icon
Marvel University: January 1975 Part One: The Amazing Spider-Man Meets...
...some of the earliest work by “guest artist” Pérez (credited  sans  accent), which even under such adverse conditions is a quantum leap beyond Tuska, with a nice  tableau  on page 16.    This may just be...
29/10/14 15:10 | United States | marveluniversity.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Graded on a Curve: Philip Johnson, Youth in Mourning
...they’re difficult (in particular to those of us not used to his accent) but not impossible to suss out. This leads to Youth in Mourning ’s centerpiece, the nearly eleven minute “The Karate Kicking Girl...
29/10/14 15:09 | United States | thevinyldistrict.com Tweet
Icon
Diy Nut Bowls
I imagined sitting in my comfy arm chair on a sunny but cool fall afternoon. On my  DIY sweater wrapped accent table   was a steaming hot cup of tea and a design book just wanting to inspire me. As...
29/10/14 14:49 | United States | confettistyle.com Tweet
Icon
Under the Oliveras
...mooning everyone. At the time, my ear for the profound Murcian accent was extremely underdeveloped so I will always remember Jesús as the unintelligible drunk with red butt-cheeks. Fighting sunset and...
29/10/14 14:49 | United States | americanespirit.com Tweet
Icon
vjl yf 1000000 d slrr
...the Mazda2. All along, Hyundai's Accent soldiered on as competent, if somewhat unremarkable, contender ... configuration. First Look: 2012 Hyundai Accent
29/10/14 14:34 | United States | ukipsmt.org Tweet
Icon
What to do in New York? Familiarity and learning in new environments.
My familiarity with road crossing has increased, i’m virtually a local (except for the accent and look of faint terror). Other things are different too: the difference between what i expected, learnt...
29/10/14 14:10 | United States | julianstodd.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Wardrobe Style Board: Feeling Green
...is calling it safari in that first sweater there ). Such a nice accent color, right? That arrowstack necklace  is a piece that I have become especially charmed by, same with those oxfords  :). I read...
29/10/14 14:09 | United States | pepperdesignblog.com Tweet
Icon
Antv Style: Indowestern Glam
com This classic, three-stone engagement ring features an 9mm oval-cut center stone and two 4mm, princess-cut accent gems held in a basket setting, carefully handcrafted in your choice of gems and m...
29/10/14 13:57 | United States | polyvore.com Tweet
Icon
Green with envy
Two-way zip closure at front. Knit textile waistband. Fully lined. Accent stitching in blue. Zippered sleeve cuffs. Shell: 100% lambskin. Fabric 2: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane. Padding: 100% polyester...
29/10/14 13:57 | United States | polyvore.com Tweet
Icon
Life Hands You Lemons 20" Giclee Contemporary Wall Art
com Typography 24 1/2" High Dream Framed Wall Art $70 lampsplus.com Apply a stylish decorative accent to your blank wall by hanging this giclee art printed on canvas and surrounded by a black inverse...
29/10/14 13:55 | United States | polyvore.com Tweet
Icon
derspiegel:"Democracy Is for Infidels!" Interview With an ISIS Recruit...
...he is Arab. His English is polished and he speaks with a British accent. He calls himself Abu Sattar, appears to be around 30 years old and wears a thick, black beard that reaches down to his chest. His...
29/10/14 13:50 | United States | 2scottmontgomery.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Dog Days
...America and came back with a dodgy accent and words such as ‘candy’ ‘trash’ ‘wa-der’ and the phrase ‘are... * Have you ever returned from a trip with a new accent/vocabulary? * How do you cope with doing badly...
29/10/14 13:47 | United States | flakeandcake.com Tweet
Icon
PoC can have blonde hair & blue eyes. PoC can have light skin.
...Britain (maybe that’s why every film Roman speaks with a British accent). There are no exact numbers on ancient Roman diversity, but given Rome’s constant contact with Africa and the Near East, the coliseum...
29/10/14 13:43 | United States | clatterbane.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
I will rise again, Character Points to Consider When Writing Dialogue
Their age Their level of education (whether through an establishment, home-schooled, or self-taught) Their accent, or blend of different accents Any speech impediment, social or mental disorder, facial...
29/10/14 13:27 | United States | terresdebrume.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
Cultural Theories Experienced in Real Life
If you’re on exchange to one of the Grande Ecoles (sorry for the no accent, too lazy to type it), I repeat, do not WORK with the French students. Even my French friends said so. Why? Their education...
29/10/14 13:25 | United States | msintj.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
What’s Getting Me Through
The solid color is Essie “Ballet Slippers” with a Julep glitter accent nail. The best part of this weeks manicure? I didn’t bump my nails on anything before they were dry! Small victory! Enough sai...
29/10/14 13:21 | United States | runswithpearls.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Fall hair Accesories
...1928.com Featuring a silver-toned hair clip with a simulated pearl accent surrounded by a halo of sparkling clear crystals. Simply snap on this charming hair accessory to add a vintage feel to your look...
29/10/14 13:15 | United States | polyvore.com Tweet
Icon
Amazing Toddler Room Before After Collage
Some styles available provide you to choose the top freely. The amazing toddler room before after collage provide rare accent for any area because of its interesting and providing incredible option as...
29/10/14 12:52 | United States | ariokano.com Tweet
Icon
Book Review: Recovering Agency
Something about their eyes, their carriage, and the famous Mormon accent. Sometimes they have a false smile that doesn’t quite reach those world-weary eyes. I’ve smiled that smile before under the constant...
29/10/14 12:48 | United States | patheos.com Tweet
Icon
No Title
One has to remember that the Veloster’s underpinnings were made from scavenged parts off the previous gen Accent and we all know that was a real World beater NOT! I test drove the Veloster a few years...
29/10/14 12:48 | Spain | thekoreancarblog.com Tweet
Icon
A Boring Day
“I’m having a very boring day.” “Tank God for dis,” she said, in her unrivaled Russian accent. It got me thinking. A week ago Friday I thought I was going blind…one of the worst days of my life. A...
29/10/14 12:42 | United States | athingirl.com Tweet
Icon
Mekansal adalet krizi - özel güvenlik kuvveti - neoliberalizm siyasal kültür...
...providence keynésien – qui mettait l’accent sur la répartition de la puissance publique sur l’ensemble du ... multiples » qui met de nouveau l’accent sur l’échelle urbaine comme centre de commandement du capitalisme...
29/10/14 12:35 | United States | yolda-marie.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Halloween at Home. | Lovetabii
...finest hour, but by Geordie was my accent accurate) and while I am still trying to finalise this year’s ... purple and perfect my Australian accent. This year Possums!
29/10/14 12:30 | United States | lovetabii.com Tweet
Icon
Liebster Award
...normally speak with a Strine/Ocker accent but I’ve learned that if I do that my mostly migrant and 2 nd ... often can’t understand me! My accent comes back if I spend time ( toime ) with my family ( mi fam’ly...
29/10/14 12:06 | United States | streamsdesolations.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Reflections of Me
I speak both languages fluently, and English like any other Kiwi with no detectable Korean accent. I don’t look typically Korean because of the way I do my make-up. My social circle consists mainly of...
29/10/14 12:00 | United States | thewomanis.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
after replacing the phone number disappears.
php?mod=space&uid=138613 , saying that he rushed to the site of Nanbu Lite town husband up. Dispute, Lu Wen-Hu, Zhejiang accent attracted many passers-by onlookers. Lu Wen-Hu afraid of complications...
29/10/14 11:20 | United States | diknodij2j3b.hatenablog.com Tweet
Icon
forza horizon: Guests are at liberty
org rus.ozodi.org Crimea ru.krymr.com Eurasia www.currenttime.tv Prague accent Expertise Freedom Online conference Blitz analysis Liberty Zone Sad Pictures, October 27-31 Where and how to listen In the...
29/10/14 10:56 | United States | forzahorizon1.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Under Armour Now in SM Megamall
Aesthetically, the new retail destination brings to life the Under Armour brand personality. The environment includes an accent metal and wood furnishings and the Under Armour Thrones -- large black...
29/10/14 10:51 | United States | en.paperblog.com Tweet
Icon
Wednesday Wishes
...has been replaced by a grouchy frog with a really thick Mexican accent. She needs some positive mojo sent her way. Healthy me. With all these sicky-poos in my life, I would really appreciate staying...
29/10/14 10:00 | United States | unknownmami.com Tweet
Icon
City tripping in Brussels to meet the most famous little guy in Belgiu...
...Yorker . Until this rainy day on the corner of 6 and 54 ; his accent was raw, but his enthusiasm when he found out we were Belgians was high! Ow, you guys are Belgians! You are famous for pissing….   So...
29/10/14 09:07 | United States | bigcitylifeny.com Tweet
Icon
I fell down into that dark chasm
Her hair is a simple cut that hides an undercut behind her upper layer of hair. She has a small Draenei accent that hides through her normal speaking voice. It has been slowly more noticeable. Awheri...
29/10/14 08:58 | United States | echoesofshadow.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
Now about the men’s agent purses become added complex chanel replica
...that they would accord you a accord of apperception and abate your accent forever.
29/10/14 08:48 | Poland | goldenhunters.pl Tweet
Icon
Daniel Radcliffe Raps, Talks American Accent From WWE
...movie Horns , and how WWE wrestlers helped him perfect an American accent. Mr. Harry Potter himself wants to film a buddy cop movie with Dwayne Johnson. I think that movie should be made between the two. There...
29/10/14 08:38 | United States | business2community.com Tweet
Icon
Ex-Soapie Babes and Models-Turned-Actors Celebrate the 3rd Annual Australians...
...skirt, teamed with chunky metallic shoes and pink eye makeup to accent her candy-hued locks. Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage Fellow model-turned- Mad-Max-Fury-Road -star Courtney Eaton also turned up...
29/10/14 08:24 | United States | id204372825.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
New York Today: The Lessons of Hurricane Sandy Hurricane
...English), Hudson Valley English (including the Western New England accent around Albany), and Inland Northern American English in Buffalo and western New York State. As many as 800 languages are spoken...
29/10/14 06:38 | Netherlands | freenewspos.com Tweet
Icon
House of Turquoise: One Room Challenge - Week 5
We ended up finding another photo that would be more realistic to what we needed: Source So we contacted a local company Accent Ornamental Iron and had them make us a custom railing. It's still taking...
29/10/14 05:57 | United Kingdom | houseofturquoise.com Tweet
Icon
nissan kicks concept unveiled at sao paulo international motor show
...strokes of rich, deep rio sunset orange on the roof, wheels and other accent areas.’ three separate finish treatments are used for the wheels, combining gloss black inner surfaces, rio sunset accents on each...
29/10/14 05:39 | Germany | designboom.com Tweet
Icon
Revisiting the graves of horror films
...would discover Bela Lugosi. “I am Dracula”—that intro uttered in an accent that was certifiably Eastern European (Hungarian really) sealed the fate of the actor. YouTube can show us the power of the first...
29/10/14 05:37 | Philippines | businessmirror.com.ph Tweet
Icon
Whole-wheat Sunflower Seed Rye Bread
And because I’ve often got a bunch of other things going on, I occasionally misplace an accent grave on an “è,” (or “é”) or misplace some punctuation mark (which is easy to do when Americans put periods...
29/10/14 05:05 | United States | davidlebovitz.com Tweet
Icon
Carol Mattingly Photography: Cascading Water, Little Pigeon River
...probably will never hike to. It's a four mile hike with a pretty hefty accent. On this particular day, I decided to take the road less traveled which was the road to Ramsey Cascades. I had never taken this...
29/10/14 03:03 | United States | carolmattinglyphotography.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Plastic Bag: 'Henry IV' at The Donmar Warehouse
Neither Hal nor Hotspur did anything for me, being fully 'on' the whole time and I found Clare Dunne's brash Northern Irish accent very difficult to follow, far too full-on and in your face. On the...
29/10/14 00:07 | United States | swowen9.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Steady As She Goes, I'm not saying white privilege doesn't exist on a global...
That often makes me seem more assimilated and less of an “Other” in the UK, than the immigrant worker from Poland whose accent is plainly obvious. Do Chinese people face racism in the UK? I’m sure they...
28/10/14 23:44 | United States | bunbunstar.tumblr.com Tweet
Icon
A Garden Carried in the Pocket: Louise Penny: Still Life and A Fatal G...
Gamache, a smart and likable investigator--think Columbo with an accent, or perhaps a modern-day Poirot--systematically wades his way through the pool, coming upon a few surprises along the way. Penny...
28/10/14 22:45 | United States | bookgarden.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
363
com A scuffed cap toe lends the look of casual wear to military inspired Sam Edelman boots. Button straps accent the exposed back zip. Lace up closure. Chunky heel and lug sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported...
28/10/14 20:33 | United States | polyvore.com Tweet
Icon
Riviera Nayarit – day two
...shortly after. Kevin had a french accent and was much more smiley and pleasant to talk with. You didn’t ... her. She replied in English with a Spanish accent and I had to ask her twice to understand. We watched the girl...
28/10/14 19:44 | United States | hobojeff.wordpress.com Tweet
Icon
5 Things Every Weave Hair Queen Should Know
...your admire underneath. 4. Weaves and wigs can put the a lot of accent on your edges. And, they can be the toughest sections of your  wavy clip in human hair extensions to get aback in acceptable health...
28/10/14 09:04 | United States | epathchinashop.canalblog.com Tweet
Icon
into the lyons den: The Call
That being said, I'm excited to talk to him at Christmas. By that time, his American Spanish accent will be long gone. He'll have gone native at that point. It'll be the Battle of the Accents - my Cuban...
28/10/14 02:22 | United States | intothelyonsden.blogspot.com Tweet
Icon
Mdj Creations Phantom Of The Opera Review/swatches
...in direct light. Micro glitter sparkles of lilac and copper also accent the base & over tones in this polish" This one is so girly and super holo! It is just beautiful! The Phantom ; 2 coats plus t...
27/10/14 20:45 | United States | breezythenailpolishlover.blogspot.com Tweet
Discussions 35 new results
Icon
Professional Geordies ......
...a Newcastle accent, but if it's Sunderland & Newcastle I don't think I could. It'd be like asking somebody to tell the difference between an Eccles accent and an Ashton accent for me (both suburbs of...
29/10/14 15:01 | United Kingdom | not606.com Tweet
Icon
Is Civilization: Beyond Earth any good?
...listening to a faction leader berate or praise me in some weird accent. Overall it just feels like such a massive step back for the Civilization series. When Civ 5 was released, the complaints were...
29/10/14 15:01 | South Africa | mygaming.co.za Tweet
Icon
Assassin of Kings: Showmeyouloveme & Ser Issac of Clarke
You could tell by his tone that he was trying to hide something. His accent (or at least mixture of accents) told the truth of him moving from city to city. What he was hiding though could be anyone's...
29/10/14 14:54 | United States | bluemoonroleplaying.com Tweet
Icon
Chadwick Boseman Is Marvel's Black Panther, First Look At Concept Art
jai white is more physically fit but i feel like boseman can pull off the accent alot better.
29/10/14 14:48 | United States | slumz.boxden.com Tweet
Icon
Total PWT | Coming to E! this fall - Page 15828 « Kanye West Forum
jsnyds on 2 hours ago galaxyz with that PMF voice he aint got no accent. **** is GOAT galaxyz pullin ****es just off his voice god damn We really out heaa
29/10/14 14:24 | United States | kanyetothe.com Tweet
Icon
Annual Christmas get together & curry
) I am very confident that with your support we will build on the success of the first dinner. I read that in a Nigerian accent.. Not sure why...
29/10/14 14:23 | United Kingdom | not606.com Tweet
Icon
Sarah Lou and Andrew do Florida, take two! | Day 3
So I asked our waiter who gasped and said quietly...'who tell you ziiis?' in his fantastic mexican accent. So I told him i'd read it online and he was genuinely shocked! He explained it will be taken...
29/10/14 13:57 | United States | thedibb.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Hp Microserver N54l
@ akimba I just read that in a Jamaican accent and it sounds better me tinks.
29/10/14 13:53 | United States | digital-forums.com Tweet
Icon
brand new rear quarter window seals now available
I've got quite attached to my smear of black Sikaflex with accent of green mould. Very stylish.
29/10/14 13:51 | United Kingdom | forum.lro.com Tweet
Icon
Stephens and Solly March.......
Only Somalis and Bangladeshis. I read it on here. I once heard an English accent on the tube. Shows how cosmopolitan London is.
29/10/14 13:29 | United States | northstandchat.com Tweet
Icon
Total PWT | Coming to E! this fall - Page 15827 « Kanye West Forum
galaxyz with that PMF voice he aint got no accent. **** is GOAT galaxyz pullin ****es just off his voice god damn
29/10/14 13:24 | United States | kanyetothe.com Tweet
Icon
Godspeed You! [chat] Emperor
...before in the past year, and he speaks arabic with an egyptian accent, not Syrian. He wants us to fund him money for him to travel to Hungary, where he says his wife lives, but he has no passport so...
29/10/14 13:18 | United States | penny-arcade.com Tweet
Icon
Boxster | Page 2 | urban75 forums
dessiato said: ↑ I don't look like her. Click to expand... ?? (Can you do the accent)?  
29/10/14 13:11 | United States | urban75.net Tweet
Icon
1960s~1980s: Which country was most possible in "becoming Communist"?
...about why you're 'breaking curfew' even though you don't have a US accent and they don't seem to understand what the UK Passport you just waived under their noses is. I have some interesting stories from...
29/10/14 11:55 | United States | alternatehistory.com Tweet
Icon
Ultimate Million-dollar Ppv Method: The Definitive Guide To Ppv Traffi...
8/10 Points. because the Voices Not come up with little different accent..But still Worth time and Money. TRaffic Source List Not Much worth for me..as Adbrite type Sites. As I asked Clearly in Pre Sales...
29/10/14 11:25 | United States | blackhatworld.com Tweet
Icon
UK clocks, and our EU relationship
...were best in the interview. They obviously speak English with and accent but they are helpful, friendly and efficient. Locals may want these jobs but they must learn to put the effort in to deserve them...
29/10/14 11:25 | United Kingdom | digikeep.com Tweet
Icon
Sons of Anarchy
...to. How hard would it be to get some actors that can do an Irish accent?!
29/10/14 11:13 | United Kingdom | hmfckickback.co.uk Tweet
Icon
The Official 2014-2015 NFL Season thread
Hope he don't over do it on the African accent tho. How about Wesley snipes as black panther??? " am I my brothers keeper?" In a African accent. Lol
29/10/14 10:38 | United States | community.allhiphop.com Tweet
Icon
Tube Survival Tactics
...erm, chest. He looked down at her and in an impeccable Oxfordian accent asked "I'm sorry; have we been introduced?"...
29/10/14 10:33 | United Kingdom | forums.contractoruk.com Tweet
Icon
Where do you live and what do you do ?
...BTCC, Honda Accord BTCC, Hyundai Coupe F2 Rally car and the Hyundai Accent WRC car, many many moons ago. I have a mechanical background but I long gave up the spanners and I'm more than happy with that...
29/10/14 10:07 | United Kingdom | sportsitalia.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Hadley Roma alligators, leathers, deployants ( SS, YG, RG, Satin, Blac...
The black has a black stitch; Dark brown has a medium brown stitch and black accent highlights; and the tan has a gold brown stitch with grey accent highlights. MSRP $199.95, Forum Price $169.95 Sizes...
29/10/14 08:37 | United States | forums.timezone.com Tweet
Icon
{ FS } 2004 rx-8
Tatsuya-kun, her name is Sally Page, she said she's in California. She had a British accent, and her contact is called Richard Pauls (located in England). Be careful, just ignore it, don't make the...
29/10/14 08:16 | United States | rx8club.com Tweet
Icon
Fantasy - Shadowed Heart | Rpnation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
His voice had even changed, no longer the rasping but now a rich deep voice with a slight english accent tinge. He winced, "the Shadows did it." Soul just stared the a grin flared up across her face...
29/10/14 08:03 | United States | rpnation.com Tweet
Icon
Pew Research: Liberals more likely to end friendships because of politics...
" -- Al Sharpton You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent. Im not joking Joe Biden I think one man is just as good as another so long as hes not a n*gger or a...
29/10/14 07:59 | United States | city-data.com Tweet
Icon
Rowdy Bec-Angela Hill masturbates till her fingers get wrinkly
...more attracted to black girls. Her & the girl with the scottish accent. Not enough to watch the show though. I just want someone to notify which episode, Felace 'lil snookie' Herrig gets its ass ki...
29/10/14 07:54 | United States | sherdog.net Tweet
Icon
GI Season 6: The Tragedy of the Commons
I might as well be chugging lard. I suppose sour creme is okay, though only as an accent. I once accidentally spread sour creme on my bagel instead of cream cheese (I was probably drunk enough that...
29/10/14 07:46 | United States | dayonepatch.com Tweet
Icon
Discussion: What Car You Drive? Post Pictures Or Discuss
I'm not putting an actual picture of mine, but it's a Hyundai Accent like this.
29/10/14 07:25 | United States | atrl.net Tweet
Icon
2014 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept and Oct 2014
...like us... Anyway, Martin arrives, spreads out the table cloth, accent napkin sets everything up and then explains the tea service to DD. He brought an orchid and told her how to place it in the cup...
29/10/14 07:22 | United States | disboards.com Tweet
Icon
Circle of Shadows- Sandobx/Action, Mild Horror (LGBT friendly!)
If I could write the accent I'd make a Team Fortress 2 Heavy with bolts in his neck and a fondness for lightning... but the accent makes that character and I can't write an accent. ... Must stop writing...
29/10/14 07:12 | United States | elliquiy.com Tweet
Icon
Benedict Cumberbatch is Dr Strange
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunky Smurf What? Benedict Cumberbatch had a role in August Osage County . Complete with Okie accent.
29/10/14 04:22 | United States | boards.straightdope.com Tweet
Icon
UGG Femme & uggs pas cher femme
...just one element is good for guaranteed, it is 1 Aussie life style accent that the world is certainly supportive around Aussies achieve.. ugg bottes femme Cheap UGG Boots uk Discount ugg boots for wom...
29/10/14 04:03 | United States | laborlawtalk.com Tweet
Icon
If you could be a character on DYNASTY...
...without eating disorder and much taller. Nobody would resists my accent and unprecedented beauty!!!! I would do nothing but getting money money money! Yes, I would be a greedy whore! bybr , Oct 29...
29/10/14 03:44 | United States | soapchat.net Tweet
Icon
Becoming well-spoken
Even the most well spoken person will have an accent. The Queen used to pronounce 'had' like 'hed'... She no longer does, to the same extent, even her accent has changed over the years. 'Hed' is quite...
29/10/14 01:27 | United Kingdom | thestudentroom.co.uk Tweet
Icon
Whats your instant turn on
A sexy accent. A kiss on the back of the neck. When the hubs gives me "The Look". Rubbing my ass.
29/10/14 00:52 | United States | forum.literotica.com Tweet
Icon
Unto Oblivion in Fort Unthguard(Sovereign Charter only)
...words she found it difficult to understand the thick Oehiton Royal accent, but after a few moments she felt like she had been insulted. Taking one hand off her hip she studied her palm briefly. Her hands...
28/10/14 19:02 | United States | forum.nationstates.net Tweet
Delete Alert
Manage Alerts
Create Alert
If you like our Alerts, please help us keep this service free by liking and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment