Monday, November 17, 2014

Google Alert - Accent

Google
Accent
As-it-happens update November 17, 2014
NEWS
Telegraph.co.uk
6 reasons Benedict Cumberbatch MUST win an Oscar for The Imitation Game
For some reason, the Academy also likes it when an actor adopts an accent other than their own for a role. And Benedict undeniably does a slightly ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Telegraph.co.uk
Why I would rather support Scotland than suffer the endless, weary loop of the England fan
I was worried about something else. Namely: my accent. Although I was born in Inverness and grew up in Edinburgh, I've never had a Scottish accent; ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment